ONLINE PAYMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. General These conditions apply to all payment paid online via (http://www.premierteamoods.sg) by Premier Teamoods (hereby known as Vendor). The sales terms and order, confirmed through order and transaction confirmations, constitute the foundation for the payment.
2. Ordering and Agreement Process An order is accepted when the job order is stored on our server (computer). Once we receive an order, we will confirm the order and automatically send a confirmation email together with the invoice/ receipt to the customer. Upon receive of the order confirmation, the customer is expected to examine it to ensure that the content is in compliance with the order. Any deviation between the order and order confirmation is considered a new offer from us, of which the customer can either accept or decline.
3. Information provided in the payment process We shall endeavour to give our customers updated and correct information on our services. We do, however, reserve our legal right in cases where typographical/printing errors may occur, which may mean that we would not be able to fulfil according to erroneous information given in our website, or other marketing platforms.
Furthermore, we shall reserve the right to cancel a booking or part thereof, if the product or service is no longer available. In this instance, the customer will be duly notified, with information on an alternative offer instead. The customer may then choose to accept the new offer, or cancel the order. We also reserve the right to withdraw goods or services that do not meet our compliance standards.
4. Prices All prices indicated include all applicable local taxes and fees. The total cost of purchase will appear before ordering and shall include all expenses associated with the purchase
- Prices may be subject to change at any time.
- Price changes that occur after the order date, and that are not erroneous, will not be retroactive.
5. Payment For a service purchases made online, payment is made through either a debit or credit card. The respective debit or credit account will be charged upon purchase and the customer will receive a confirmation from our payment provider and the official invoice/ receipt from the vendor will be sent to the customer email.
5.1 Cancellations and Refund Policy
We thank you for shopping with Premier’s Tea Moods.
If you are wish to enhance your satisfaction with your purchase, we're here to assist you as it’s our pleasure to do so.
1. Exchange (if Damaged)
a. You have 7 calendar days to exchange an item from the date you received it.
b. To be eligible for an exhange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
c. Your item must be unopened and in its original packaging with the product seal intact.
d. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
a. Please note that you will bear your own shipping costs for returning your item.
b. All Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
5.2 Cancellations and Refund Policy The customer shall reserve the right to cancel an order provided notice via phone or e-mail is given to the Vendor In such an instance, the job booking will be cancelled and deductions will be made to the customer's credit/ master card as follows.
6. Disclaimer The Vendor is not responsible for any typing or pricing errors or for errors in content conveyed through articles or other services provided by the Vendor. All products and services are offered by the Vendor. Any resemblance to similar products or services is purely coincidental and the Vendor reserves the right to continue its offered products and services.